Senior Business Solutions Manager
Who Are We?
There are over 30M small businesses in the United States, but only a tiny fraction of them have a workplace savings program in place. As the savings gap in the country widens, it’s imperative that every worker has access to and participates in their company’s savings program, such as a 401(k) or 403(b). We believe that American workers should have easy access to an inexpensive, flexible, and intuitive solution to save for a brighter future.
Unfortunately, prior to Vestwell, small businesses have been neglected and underserved, with expensive, inflexible, poorly designed offerings built on old, mainframe software. Vestwell is changing that, starting with rebuilding the core infrastructure for the modern era.
Vestwell’s north star is to be the engine behind a $30T industry, powering all payroll-deducted workplace savings programs for small-to-midsize businesses, such as 401(k), 403(b), IRA, emergency savings accounts (ESA), health savings accounts (HSA), 529 college savings, and alike.
Vestwell’s focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of their financial services partners with the help of payroll provider partners. The team at Vestwell makes the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, workplace providers are able to bestow the advice and solution employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution designed for their needs without all the headaches, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading FinTech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-year old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we are working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Solutions Manager who will be focused on successfully launching features, extensions, capabilities, and integrations across our business solutions ensuring our marketing, sales, service, customer success, and operations teams are enabled with the right information to effectively market, sell, and deliver world-class service our innovative software solutions. We are looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, self-starter who can work effectively in a highly collaborative team setting.
The Senior Business Solutions Manager is a guru who can build a network of positive relationships and excels at navigating a company, through building bridges across borders and teams, seeing around corners, and skillfully guiding teams toward consensus. The ideal candidate will coordinate, manage, and execute both operational tasks and projects that are cross-functional.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Partner closely with Sales, Partnerships, Product, Marketing, and Operational teams throughout the solution development life cycle becoming the trusted resource demonstrating how Vestwell’s solutions can solve customer business needs.
- Own and drive program management for solutions across the organization managing multiple projects concurrently varying in size and complexity.
- Confirm solutions GTM activation gates have been met and required content for the GTM strategy is set by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for GTM kick off.
- Navigate the organization effectively to identify and align stakeholders in Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Operations, or Sales/Success/Support Managers, and Sales Operations, and as necessary.
- Represent business solution for the GTM Active phase, bringing in SMEs, as needed, to gather requirements from stakeholder groups.
- Plan and schedule project goals, milestones, and deliverables across internal stakeholders to ensure that project tasks are completed on schedule with high quality.
- Communicate status and escalate any issues across all stakeholder groups, including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the business unit, and GTM team.
- Proactively identify and manage dependent tasks between multiple teams as necessary.
- 5+ years' experience in Solution/Program Management with a high familiarity in the B2B/B2C sales solution process
- Substantial business analysis experience to assess new solution offerings across business owners and customers.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple internal stakeholders to align on solution strategy and adherence to strategic roadmaps.
- Drive to learn new and emerging tools, technology, and products.
- Enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong detail-oriented organizational and analytical skills
- Strong storytelling, white-boarding, and process mapping skills
- Possess strong teamwork and customer-facing/relationship-building skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to anticipate problems, identify potential solutions, communicate the options, and implement the recommended solution.
The expected base salary range for this position is 105-120k, plus variable. Please note that salary bands are based on NY and other similar metro areas and may differ based on where the role is ultimately hired.
Attention California residents: In the course of conducting our business and complying with federal, state, and local government regulations governing such matters as employment, tax, insurance, etc., we must collect Personal Information from you. Should you accept employment with Vestwell you may view our California Privacy Rights Act here Vestwell’s California Privacy Rights Policy
We’re a growth stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and in addition to a dedicated Employee Wellbeing Committee, we offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We have adopted a remote-hybrid office policy, but all employees are welcome at our bright, comfortable office with many workspace options in midtown Manhattan so everyone has a setting that is the most productive for them. We provide our team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks!) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!