Coordinator, Employer Services
Who Are We?
There are over 30M small businesses in the United States, but only a tiny fraction of them have a workplace savings program in place. As the savings gap in the country widens, it’s imperative that every worker has access to and participates in their company’s savings program, such as a 401(k) or 403(b). We believe that American workers should have easy access to an inexpensive, flexible, and intuitive solution to save for a brighter future.
Unfortunately, prior to Vestwell, small businesses have been neglected and underserved, with expensive, inflexible, poorly designed offerings built on old, mainframe software. Vestwell is changing that, starting with rebuilding the core infrastructure for the modern era.
Vestwell’s north star is to be the engine behind a $30T industry, powering all payroll-deducted workplace savings programs for small-to-midsize businesses, such as 401(k), 403(b), IRA, emergency savings accounts (ESA), health savings accounts (HSA), 529 college savings, and alike.
Vestwell’s focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of their financial services partners with the help of payroll provider partners. The team at Vestwell makes the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, workplace providers are able to bestow the advice and solution employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution designed for their needs without all the headaches, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading FinTech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-year old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we are working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking an energetic and reliable professional to join our team as an Employer Services Coordinator. Successful candidates will be responsible for working directly with our Plan Sponsors by answering incoming emails and calls, utilizing company policies to solve client issues, and escalating challenges to the managerial team when necessary.
Our mission-driven Client Success team is often the first point of contact for customers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a passion to provide memorable client experiences with an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. As a Client Success Coordinator at Vestwell, you are a dynamic individual who will work cross-functionally across teams in order to communicate and facilitate resolutions for any client satisfaction issues. Those who work tirelessly through the lens of hospitality and customer service jump to the front of the line.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Day-to-day you will be expected to:
- Assist with a book of business consisting of advisors and sponsors to ensure their servicing needs are being met and assist with administration issues.
- Help manage client expectations to avoid any disconnects with process and timing standards.
- Collaborate across all internal teams in order to resolve any client issues and be the voice between our internal teams and our client to manage resolution, feedback, and satisfaction.
- Identify and resolve one-touch tickets at point of initial contact by utilizing available online tools.
- Share data-driven insights with our product teams to improve our platform and planning roadmap.
- Participate in scheduled client conference calls to provide plan status and updates on remediation of any client issues.
- Being the friendly, knowledgeable first point of contact for inbound inquiries.
- Conducting appropriate and timely follow up to ensure the highest level of service.
- Communicating in a relatable, humanized way to promote trust and allegiance.
- Creating tickets and providing follow-up as required.
- Adhering to client-facing and internal Service Level requirements.
- Support the team with handling complaints, troubleshooting problems, and providing solutions, and escalating to our Legal and Compliance Team when needed.
- Posting interaction within our tooling to document updates to client accounts.
- Team mentality and the ability to multitask while attending to a high volume of incoming inquiries
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure the timeliness of all proactive and reactive communications
- Strong commitment to superior customer service
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Proficiency is required with Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and browsing network directories as we are a paperless office
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
- Retirement industry experience
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65, 66
- QKA, QKC
The expected salary range for this position is 50-55k, plus OT. Please note: This is a non-exempt position. Please note that salary bands are based on NY and other similar metro areas and may differ based on where the role is ultimately hired.
Attention California residents: In the course of conducting our business and complying with federal, state, and local government regulations governing such matters as employment, tax, insurance, etc., we must collect Personal Information from you. Should you accept employment with Vestwell you may view our California Privacy Rights Act here Vestwell’s California Privacy Rights Policy
We’re a growth stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and in addition to a dedicated Employee Wellbeing Committee, we offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We have adopted a remote-hybrid office policy, but all employees are welcome at our bright, comfortable office with many workspace options in midtown Manhattan so everyone has a setting that is the most productive for them. We provide our team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks!) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!
Something looks off?