Account Executive - Mex
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive in Mexico with a proven track record in B2B Sales (ideally in a SaaS company) to join Simetrik and help us skyrocket our revenue. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, a pro at negotiating, an experienced deal closer with the ability to manage sales processes with multiple stakeholders and someone who can easily organize and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- B2B SaaS sales expertise
- General sales expertise
- You’re a pro at collaboration, persuasion, and negotiation large deals with Enterprise clients.
- You can easily organize and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- You’re a “closer” and you have a proven ability to lead complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- You’re highly self-motivated and have a passion to continually progress and grow
- Comfortable working with multiple remote teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with customers.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals to maximize profits.
- Develop relationships of trusted advisors with key accounts and interested clients.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership.
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact.
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from).
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
- 2 Family days.
- 5 sick days fully covered for you to rest and recover without impacting your income.
- 1 full day for you to celebrate your birthday.
- 60% discount in Colsanitas Pre-Paid Medicine for you and everyone around you (Colombia Only) .
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor. Everyone is welcome!
I authorize Simetrik to be the data controller and, as such, it may collect, store and use for the purposes of my possible hiring, under the conditions described in this document. I also give my consent to Simetrik to treat my personal data information in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy available at https://simetrik.com/, which was made known to me before collecting my personal data.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create and love collaborating!