Technical Support Engineer
About the role
As Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible to get behind the implementation processes of customers, both internally and externally, providing support to the application.
You will be working closely with customers, engineering and product management. To succeed in the role, you will need to diagnose and resolve technical issues, including account and network settings through asking questions to the customers that allow you to quickly identify the cause of the problem and solving it.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Industry knowledge (Finance, Accounting and Technology)
- Strong communication and training skills.
- Plus AWS and Python
- Fluency in written and spoken English. (Plus)
- Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Apply knowledge management in SQL and relational databases, to provide support for customers 24/7.
- Answer tickets quickly
- Do RCA
- Solve ticket on platforms such as zendes
- Isolate and report system bugs that occur in production
- Channel the problems of the computer system to the solution, within the agreed time frames.
- Instruct customers to take a series of actions, by phone, email or chat, until they solve a technical problem.
- Timely referral of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers).
- Make sure you properly record all issues
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from)
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
- 2 Family days
- 5 sick days fully covered for you to rest and recover without impacting your income.
- 1 full day for you to celebrate your birthday
- 60% discount in Colsanitas Pre-Paid Medicine for you and everyone around you (Colombia Only)
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create and love collaborating!
I authorize Simetrik to be the data controller and, as such, it may collect, store and use for the purposes of my possible hiring, under the conditions described in this document. I also give my consent to Simetrik to treat my personal data information in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy available at https://simetrik.com/, which was made known to me before collecting my personal data.