Presales Engineer (Financial Analyst) - LAC Region
About the role
As a Presales Engineer you will work with potential clients or customers to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products provided. You'll be the main point of contact for new clients, being responsible for their onboarding on our tool, training and driving customer value from our product.
- Experiencie/knowledge in reconciliation processess.
- Previous experience as a finance analyst/accountant
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Industry knowledge (Finance, Accounting and Technology)
- Strong communication and training skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Experience as presales consultant or business development
- Experience in Saas companies
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like
- helping the sales team to reach targets
- conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades etc
- potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from)
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create and love collaborating!