Industry Value Advisor (Retail) - Brazil
About the role
As a Industry Value Advisor, you will effectively advise clients on how to align our technology solutions with their business objectives taking into account your expertise, knowlegde and in-depth research and analysis of the industry trends, challenges, and opportunities. You will engage with senior executives and key stakeholders within client organizations, through consultations and workshops, facilitating discussions that revolve around understanding the organization's business processes, identifying pain points, and exploring potential areas for improvement.
- Strong knowledge of the retail industry
- Solid experience as senior consultor
- Solid knowledge/experience in Auditing and control processes
- SOX knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Help clients identify opportunities for innovation and transformation trhough our solution.
- Provide insights on how implementing our technology can optimize business operations, enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and ultimately deliver value.
- Showcase the return on investment (ROI) that can be achieved through the adoption of our technology solution.
- Create business cases, financial models, and metrics to demonstrate the potential benefits and value that can be gained from the proposed initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and market trends.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from)
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
- 2 Family days
- 5 sick days fully covered for you to rest and recover without impacting your income.
- 1 full day for you to celebrate your birthday
- 60% discount in Colsanitas Pre-Paid Medicine for you and everyone around you (Colombia Only)
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create and love collaborating!
I authorize Simetrik to be the data controller and, as such, it may collect, store and use for the purposes of my possible hiring, under the conditions described in this document. I also give my consent to Simetrik to treat my personal data information in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy available at https://simetrik.com/, which was made known to me before collecting my personal data.