Sr Customer Success Manager BRA
About the role
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Aid clients in achieving their goals
- Consultancy in fintech or payments area
- Experience in customer success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
- Preferably that comes from the technology or banking sector
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from)
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
- 2 Family days
- 5 sick days fully covered for you to rest and recover without impacting your income.
- 1 full day for you to celebrate your birthday
- 60% discount in Colsanitas Pre-Paid Medicine for you and everyone around you (Colombia Only)
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
I authorize Simetrik to be the data controller and, as such, it may collect, store and use for the purposes of my possible hiring, under the conditions described in this document. I also give my consent to Simetrik to treat my personal data information in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy available at https://simetrik.com/, which was made known to me before collecting my personal data.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create, and love collaborating!