Python Backend Developer
About the role
As Backend Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing cloud dataflow with a strong focus on management of databases and high volumes of information. You will also be working closely with the integrations and customer success teams in order to be an integral contributor to the project.
- Experience with Python
- Strong Django and Django Rest Framework experience / skill / knowledge.
- Strong SQL, snowflake, postgreSQL experience / skill / knowledge
- Real-world examples of demonstrated technical skills.
- Ability to pay accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with multiple remote teams.
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience in developing Software as a Service (fast release cycles that still support an existing user base) based in a B2B model.
- AWS: Batch, Lambda, S3, Api Gateway, ECS.
- Python: Django, Pandas, Boto3, Requests, Pysftp.
- knowledge in Git.
- Continuous Integration:CI/CD, Unit tests.
- Interest to implement data flows from the setup to the operation in the cloud.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (and Spanish).
- Startup experience is a huge plus.
- Management of relational databases.
- Develop unit tests for Api Rest different functionalities.
- Develop and implement API Rest systems, with focus on database management with high volumes of information.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salaries.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits, creating and collaborating is everyday business.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% Remote Work (You choose where to work from)
- 500USD a year for you to invest in learning.
- 2 Family days
- 5 sick days fully covered for you to rest and recover without impacting your income.
- 1 full day for you to celebrate your birthday
- 60% discount in Colsanitas Pre-Paid Medicine for you and everyone around you (Colombia Only)
Simetrik considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join a team of incredibly talented people that build things, are free to create and love collaborating!
I authorize Simetrik to be the data controller and, as such, it may collect, store and use for the purposes of my possible hiring, under the conditions described in this document. I also give my consent to Simetrik to treat my personal data information in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy available at https://simetrik.com/, which was made known to me before collecting my personal data.