Interested in joing SABI? Submit your CV
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Sabi is Africa’s leading provider of enabling infrastructure powering the distribution of goods and services. Our platform enables and empowers a broad ecosystem of users, allowing merchants, importers, exporters, distributors, and manufacturers to expand their capabilities and grow their businesses using Sabi’s technology rails.
Sabi is Africa’s leading provider of commercial infrastructure for the distribution of goods and services. Its platform enables and empowers the most underserved merchants in the world, allowing agents, merchants, aggregators, distributors, and manufacturers to expand their capabilities and grow their businesses using Sabi’s technology rails. These rails provide access to supply, logistics, business tools, data insights and financial services.
This could mean ensuring a great assortment of low-priced goods is available to them, providing a way for them to manage inventory, or facilitating finance. Our aim is to understand the informal economy better than anyone and help them grow in ways they haven’t before.
- Excellence - Be the Best. Highest standards. Consistently.
- Value Focused - Make sure we give users the best value. All the time.
- Big minds - Innovate. Think big. Be open. Don’t be petty. No ego. No castles.
- Knuckle down - Do the work. Get your hands dirty. Deliver
- Kindness - Be considerate. Life is stressful enough
- Ownership - Everything is your job. Take responsibility. Drive it.
- Simplicity - Strip it down. Get to the essence.
Are you looking for that next career move? don't hesitate to send in your CV.
We will review and match with our various vacancies in:
- Product Management
- Warehousing & Fulfillment
- Sales & Commercial
- Business Development.
- Motivated by the mission of Sabi
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself .
- Rapid Career Growth
- Annual Training Budget
- Robust Health Coverage, including
- Optical Cover, and
- Dental Cover
- Wellness Programs, including
- Free Gym Cover
- Free Spa Cover
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work in other global office.
- Life Cover
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Days
- Fully-funded Team Bonding Activities