Business Development Manager (Warehousing & Haulage)
are hiring into
of our business units focused on logistics & distribution and
warehousing operations across emerging markets. They are providing
products across logistics, warehousing, finance, inventory
management, and technology.
We Deliver -
capability to execute.
We Collaborate - One solution, one platform
We are Transparent - we empower transparent communication
Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Liaising with the Head of Commercial to develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Familiarizing with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
Involved in the preparation of sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Liaise with the marketing unit on promotional strategy and activities.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching for the team of Business Development Associates
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline
Minimum of 6 years of business development and/or sales experience in an FMCG, 3rd party Logistics service provider, or any service delivery business. Business to Business (B2B) experience is significant.
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and communications skills
- Detail-oriented, logical, systematic, methodical, and highly organized.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to exert influence where necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make recommendations by using data and judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, or governing law.
Motivated by the mission of Loft
Pragmatic with quantitative and
analytical ability and attention to detail
Driven, independent thinker and leader
who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with
High level of integrity and
dependability with a strong sense of
A focus on execution. Willing and able
to get hands dirty.
Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and
attack problems and projects as they arise, where
you will need to set out a clear structure, method
and outcomes yourself .
Rapid Career Growth
Annual Training Budget
Robust Health Coverage