User Experience Manager
Excellence - Be the Best. Highest standards.
Make sure we give users the best value. All the time.
Innovate. Think big. Be open. Don’t be petty. No ego. No
Do the work. Get your hands dirty. Deliver
- Kindness - Be considerate. Life is stressful
- Ownership - Everything is your job. Take
responsibility. Drive it.
- Simplicity - Strip it down. Get to the essence.
As our User
Experience Manager, you will develop and lead our strategy and ensure alignment
of technology, product, and operating practices with respect to the business. You
will own the strategy for the User Experience and the ‘what next’. This is an
exciting opportunity for an experienced User Experience Manager and service
enthusiast to ensure we provide a seamless user experience.
Your problem-solving skills, impeccable
communication, and attention to detail are key skills expected in this role. As
part of the operations team, your role will be key in the execution and
delivery of our strategic goals.
· Be the voice of the business, and safeguard the integrity of the approved UX, throughout the requirements and development phases
· Drive user retention, reduce churn, and increase user satisfaction
· Build and guide team in effective user issues resolution and handling of escalations
· Work with relevant stakeholders to map the user journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the user’s behalf
· Recommend best approaches for implementation of user experience across business funnels
· Develop listening points in the user journey, define segmentation of user base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
· Together with the Development Teams develop and implement a scalable and flexible UI implementation and customization methodology
· Identify improvement areas plus prospective competitive advantage for advanced research as well as exploration.
· Identify and manage required budgets for user experience.
· Ensure to prioritize User-Centered Design projects, improvements, and content as per enterprise priorities as well as Experience Systems.
· Plan and execute all necessary usability and acceptance testing/research, and translate results into actionable items
· Drive the operational success and of the call center team
· Continually review and evolve the collection of processes that Sabi uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the user and Sabi throughout the lifecycle
· Be up to date with service experience and delivery innovations and trends that will ensure effective cost management and efficiency for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business,
Marketing, English or related experience within role- minimum of 4 years,
A minimum of 4 years relevant experience as a user experience, customer experience with any tech product/applications.
Strong understanding of user/customer journey and roadmaps
Familiarity with the use ofPhotoshop, Illustrator, visio, figma, CRM tools etc.
- Ability to work in a
fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment; works well under pressure
and tight deadlines
- Ability to apply consistently good judgment and make good decisions
- Ability to solve complex
problems and drive projects from concept to conclusion
- Leadership ability to help our
team succeed around interaction, process and best practice
- Excellent organizational and
- Good Project management skills
- Ability to always maintain
confidentiality and discretion
- Detail oriented, organized
with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
by the mission of Sabi
with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to
independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple
projects simultaneously with fast-changing
level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of
focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands
to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as
they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure,
method and outcomes yourself .
- Robust Health Coverage, including
- Wellness Programs, including
to work in other global office.
Team Bonding Activities