Account Manager - Legal
Legal, Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
The Legal Account Manager will be a key member of our Commercial Team, focused on growing and expanding relationships with our Am Law 200 legal clients across the West and Midwest regions.
*Please note: our ideal candidate will be based in Chicago. However, we are open to considering candidates in the Midwest who are willing to travel frequently.*
- Strengthen and grow relationships with law firms at all levels
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for Reorg’s subscription relationships
- Manage key client interactions with a determined focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals targeting double-digit growth
- Collaborate with our customer success team to deliver excellent client service and customer experience
- Coordinate with Reorg’s product team to identify opportunities for product and platform enhancements
- Track and analyze KPIs and product usage on accounts to determine appropriate relationship management strategy
- Prepare account plans for each customer in your book with a focus on 3-year growth targets, key relationships to maintain and develop and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree required; JD preferred
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Experience with Am Law 200 firms
At Reorg, we consider a range of factors in connection with compensation decisions, including experience, skills, location, and our business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the salary range information below is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels then the range listed below may reflect that breadth.
The salary range estimate for this position is $120,000-$140,000.
The actual compensation will be at Reorg’s sole discretion and will be determined by the aforementioned and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for additional commission-based compensation.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?