Data & Credit Analyst
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
We are hiring a Data & Credit Analyst to support our growth in the credit markets. Each data & credit analyst will work at the intersection of technology and finance and will play a fundamental role in ensuring that our subscribers - including hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms - receive unique insights about an important but undercovered part of the financial markets.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/
- Contribute to our high quality coverage through compiling financial summaries and building capital structures for high yield credits.
- Develop a strong understanding of how companies are capitalized and financed.
- Collaboratively work alongside experienced high yield credit analysts and the other data & credit analysts to support coverage of new bond issues in the primary market. This includes working on financial reports that are read by all Reorg Americas subscribers.
- Graduates with degrees in business, accounting or finance or recent graduates in these or other disciplines with some experience in the financial industry, including internships.
- Some familiarity with financial statements is expected.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Drive to continuously improve, owning mistakes and learning from them.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?