Marketing Events Specialist
Administration, Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
This is a brand new role in our global marketing team for an energetic, experienced marketing events professional. You’ll take ownership of strategy and execution for Reorg’s customer events and industry events in the Americas, as well as work on our expert webinar program where you’ll also be able to support the global calendar including webinars in Asia and EMEA.
You’ll get to work with financial analysts, lawyers and reporters across our editorial teams; account managers, new business sales people and customer success managers in our commercial teams; product and data experts in our product teams and a wide range of guests and providers who support Reorg.
We are looking for experienced events marketers. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys pace and variety, who is organized and an effective communicator, and who wants to leave their mark on a fast growing business in the fascinating world of financial data and intelligence.
- Learn about Reorg’s segments, personas, use cases and product offer
- Build understanding of and relationship with all industry associations and event providers (Americas)
- Build an event plan and calendar to engage customers and prospects across all segments
- Plan and execute high quality events
- Supplier management including contracts and logistics
- Event budget management
- Event tracking, planning and stakeholder communications
- Be Reorg’s go-to expert on event strategy and relevant industry events
- Work with event partners to identify and capture relevant business and contact data
- Support sales and marketing to integrate relevant events / webinars into the global brand, customer engagement and new business campaigns
- Work with sales and marketing to set event targets and to track and report effectively on overall performance
- Plan and manage event research including pre-event content surveys and post-event feedback
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, or Communications
- Overall marketing events experience in at least one B2B business
- Proven performance in in-person and webinar event management over several years including supplier management and event marketing
- B2B media, finance, data or technology industry experience a plus
- Experience with technology for events and marketing (Zoom Webinars, Cvent, Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot, Excel, Powerpoint, PowerBI)
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?