Customer Support Specialist
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join our growing Customer Success team.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our clients via phone, email, and chat. You will serve as the primary point of contact for account permissioning requests, inquiries, complaints, and technical support issues. You will be expected to provide timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, and work closely with other departments within the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Own Reorg access permissioning. Correspond with internal and external stakeholders to create and deactivate customer accounts.
- Identify and escalate issues that require additional attention to the appropriate internal departments.
- Provide technical support to customers with regards to our products and services.
- Perform and respond to regular audits based on internal reporting for data maintenance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in our database.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in using customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus.
- Experience working in a call center or BPO environment is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule to accommodate different time zones - With an expectation of a minimum of 5 hours overlap with eastern hours
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?