Senior Market Analyst
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
Reorg is seeking a NY-based Senior Market Analyst/Relationship Manager to join our team of experienced, successful and highly motivated individuals at one of Fixed Income's fastest-growing and most successful market coverage disruptors. The analyst will initially cover content and relationships for the Direct Lending/Private Credit market, eventually branching out to the wider, broadly syndicated debt markets.
The role provides the opportunity to collaborate with our Stressed/Distressed Debt, Credit, Legal & Covenant Analysis teams and wider Editorial staff in generating cross-asset content & analytics to our subscribers - which include top institutional asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, and financial & legal advisors.
- Create and/or maintain regular communication with data/content-contributors
- Create and/or maintain a regular flow of market analysis across Private Credit, Leveraged Loans and High-yield Bonds
- Maintain data and content quality, working closely with our global team of Data Analysts
- Support and assist our commercial efforts with new and existing subscribers
- Support and assist with continuous data integration efforts
- Support and assist with our event-building, marketing and social media efforts
- Prior experience of market analysis within Fixed Income
- Networking and source-building experience
- A working knowledge of the MS Office suite of products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Strong oral, presentation and written communication
- Self-starter, team player, content cheerleader
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?