Offshore Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
Reorg is seeking an off-shore Data Analyst to join our team of experienced, successful and highly motivated individuals at one of Fixed Income's fastest-growing and most successful market coverage disruptors. The analyst will primarily do data processing for transactions in the Direct Lending and broadly syndicated debt markets - with a scope to widen their skills and deepen their fixed income knowledge.
The role provides the opportunity to develop into a Market Analyst (or domain specialist) collaborating with our Stressed/Distressed Debt, Credit, Legal & Covenant Analysis teams and wider data/product/editorial staff, serving a variety of inhouse, data-reliant teams.
- Data processing of public & private documents, proprietary news, press releases, data submissions - across Private Debt, Leveraged Loans and High-yield Bonds
- Maintain high data quality standards, working closely with our team of on-shore Market Analysts
- Build and/or maintain data processes and regular quality audits
- Support and assist with our regular flow of market analytics content
- Create and maintain regular communication with data/content contributors
- Support and assist with our continuous data integration efforts
- Prior experience of Fixed Income data entry
- Prior experience of maintaining data quality processes
- A working knowledge of the MS Office suite of products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Strong command of English and a second language
- Strong oral and written communication
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?