Director of Global Office Management
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Global Office Management to oversee the operations of our offices across multiple locations globally. Reporting to Reorg’s Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Global Office Management will be responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations, efficient office management, and exceptional employee experiences in our offices worldwide.
- Develop and implement a global model for office management and support.
- Conduct capacity analyses and develop multi-year roadmaps for each office.
- Oversee the operations and management of all global offices, including facilities management, office space planning, maintenance, security, and supplies.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure consistent office management and operations across all locations.
- Manage and lead a team of office managers and administrative/reception staff to ensure efficient office operations and excellent employee experiences.
- Coordinate with local vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure smooth operations and timely resolution of any issues.
- Collaborate with other departments and senior management to ensure office management and operations align with the overall company goals and objectives and employee needs.
- Develop and manage the global office management budget, including cost analysis, expense tracking, and financial reporting.
- Implement and maintain health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with local regulations and company standards.
- Ensure compliance with local laws, regulations, and labor practices in all global office locations.
- Foster a positive and inclusive office culture that promotes employee engagement, productivity, and well-being.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance office operations and employee experiences.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration, facilities management, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in office management, facilities management, or related roles, preferably in a global or multi-location environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to effectively lead and motivate a team of office managers.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and across different cultures.
- Proven experience in budget management, financial reporting, and expense tracking.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and other relevant office management software.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
At Reorg, we consider a range of factors in connection with compensation decisions, including experience, skills, location, and our business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the salary range information below is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels then the range listed below may reflect that breadth.
The salary range estimate for this position is $120,000-$130,000.
The actual compensation will be at Reorg’s sole discretion and will be determined by the aforementioned and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.