Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 1, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join our growing Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing a book of existing global clients in the credit investing space while supporting our efforts to promote processes, drive retention rates and increase revenue. The Customer Success Manager will possess strong communication, relationship building and problem solving skills.
- Become a Reorg expert with a strong understanding of our products, services and the financial restructuring industry/process
- Provide training and guidance to team members on effective, persona-based workflows to drive segment product adoption and help develop new content based on your expertise
- Manage a book of global top-tier clients to deliver first-class support, execute an effective communication strategy, build strong relationships, and support significant growth (in value, adoption, and revenue)
- Be a trailblazer by developing and experimenting with innovative and data-driven prioritization and communication strategies to support your book.
- Lead by example and share your ideas with the broader team through your creativity, your learnings and ultimately your expertise.
- Leverage existing customer relationships and expand the network of relevant contacts within each client to become the partner of choice for their needs
- Act as the voice of the customer when collaborating with various internal teams across sales, editorial, product, and tech to ensure our client’s needs are met
- Work closely with the sales team to develop account plans, monitor client’s platform usage, and share findings from client interactions, including but not limited to relaying new firm knowledge and potential expansion opportunities to ensure customer growth
- Take on additional projects outside the main scope of work that will benefit the greater commercial team and business as a whole
- Act as second in command to your team lead, including but not limited to mentoring team members, helping lead team meetings, and developing new training materials
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance or a related field
- 4+ years of working experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self starter who is diligent and organized but adaptable
- Experience in financial services or with a subscription-based services a plus
At Reorg, we consider a range of factors in connection with compensation decisions, including experience, skills, location, and our business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the salary range information below is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels then the range listed below may reflect that breadth.
The salary range estimate for this position is $80,000-$90,000.
The actual compensation will be at Reorg’s sole discretion and will be determined by the aforementioned and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for additional commission-based compensation.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?