Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
Work on innovative product built for European market combining legal and financial data.
- Reviewing offering memorandums of high yield bonds (i.e. complex contracts in English language)
- Contributing to further product development and creation of new related products for US market and leveraged loans.
- 3+ years of experience in a legal field
- Master’s degree in law
- Fluent in English
- Very logical, practical, result and detail orientated, analytically minded and proactive
- Experience of work with contracts in English language would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Possibility to learn how to read complex contractual language and how digital products are created
- Be part of international team (in London)
- Learning budget (EUR 1,200 per year), lots of internal trainings
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private health insurance
- Monthly gym subsidies
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly team, social events, foosball table, pet-friendly office and more.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.