Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge fund, investment banking, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
The Content Coordinator (Asia) role will be a full-time position based in Hong Kong. You will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content. You will be in charge of managing a calendar of companies, and updating it as news happens, rewriting news and reports from Asia financial publications, and providing the team with a daily press review.
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content
- Manage a calendar of companies, updating it as news happens
- May require rewriting news and reports from Asia financial publications and rating agencies from time to time
- Provide the team with a daily press review
- Help with Hong Kong office administrative duties on an adhoc basis
- Excellent written and spoken English; a working knowledge of Chinese is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, time management and communication skills
- Ability to look for ways to improve data gathering processes
- Take on one-off projects, including building and maintaining databases
- Interest in financial news and markets
- Ability to work out of our Hong Kong office
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?