Senior Credit Analyst
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced credit analyst who is keen to work on European high-yield primary and secondary situations. The analyst will be involved in publishing credit research reports with actionable investment ideas, focusing on fundamental credit analysis, relative value analysis, and valuation.
You will work alongside a team of credit analysts, legal analysts and editorial staff to provide research and analysis directly to our subscribers, which include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms.
- Ensure coverage of a portfolio of European high yield and stressed credits
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis, relative value analysis and build forward looking valuation models with an aim of producing actionable investment ideas for our subscribers
- As a senior member of the team, you will also be expected to generate coverage ideas and to maintain an active dialogue with industry contacts.
- You will get direct exposure to the buy side, sell side and various legal advisors on a daily basis.
- Get involved in training and mentoring other junior analysts in the team.
- Follow industry and/or restructuring trends in the broader market to help guide coverage
- Minimum of 3+ years of credit experience on the buyside, sell side, investment banking, advisory or rating agencies with significant time spent in either a client-facing or decision-making role
- Experience in building and maintaining financial and valuation models
- Experience in covering high yield debt appreciated, but not required
- Possess very strong technical and analytical skills as well as excellent written and oral communication abilities
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?