Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
Reorg is seeking a skilled and passionate Software Engineer to join our global tech team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing new products and features as part of our Python / Django and PHP / Laravel based web application architecture.
- Write robust code to create new features, enhancements, and bug fixes with reliability and scalability in mind
- Participate in Agile rituals (refinement, planning, standup, retro) as part of a sprint team
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, QA engineers, and data scientists
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Proven expertise with Python / Django, PHP / Laravel, or related language
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or additional certificates
- Proven expertise with relational data modeling and database design
- Experience with web applications and REST APIs
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?