Debt Origination Reporter
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
Are you an inquisitive deal reporter ready to make your mark in the debt world? Reorg is seeking an experienced reporter to break news in the debt origination market across mid market and large caps. There will be ample opportunity to work with passionate reporters, analysts and lawyers from diverse backgrounds as well as career progression.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in contact-driven, real-time financial news reporting to join our team. Ideally the person will have worked at a trade publication covering M&A or credit markets and will be familiar with the coverage of small and large businesses. Our ideal candidate will be used to working collaboratively on stories, as this role will require them to work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content.
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues from diverse backgrounds with experience in law, finance and journalism who you can develop alongside
- Fast growth company with career progression opportunities
- Competitive benefit package including a generous bonus, health and pension, training grants and social events
- Opportunities to create and be part of podcasts/webinars
- Break news on leveraged acquisitions across Europe for small and large caps
- Work closely with a team of journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts to produce timely coverage
- Develop and maintain contacts in the private equity, M&A and credit market
- Attend conferences and events where necessary
- Write trend pieces
- An interest in writing about debt
- Some experience covering M&A and leveraged buyout processes
- An existing list of contacts in the private equity and/or private debt market
- Newsroom experience
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?