Head of Strategic Account Management
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2022
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Head of Strategic Account Management will be responsible for leading a team of Reorg’s most experienced account managers. This team is responsible for managing and growing relationships with our key accounts in the advisory, buyside, and legal segments through subscription renewals and expansion, uplifts, and cross-selling of additional Reorg products.
- Responsible for leading a team of our most experienced account managers
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for Reorg’s subscription relationships
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with key stakeholders both on the client side and internally
- Manage key client interactions with a determined focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals targeting 115%+ net retention
- Collaborate with customer success to deliver excellent client service and customer experience
- Coordinate with Reorg’s product team to identify opportunities for product and platform enhancements
- Track and analyze KPIs and product usage on accounts to determine appropriate relationship management strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- 15+ years of experience working with strategic accounts, specifically within the legal, advisory, or buyside segments
- 5+ years of leadership experience
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?