Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
The successful candidate for the Content Coordinator position will be an excellent organizer and communicator, able to collaborate with and influence colleagues at all levels. They will work within a team of data and credit analysts and will be responsible for staying on top of the latest announcements of over 1000 companies across the world, managing a calendar of key events, and updating it as news happens and financial reports are released.
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute from day one in a high-growth company
- Learn alongside experienced financial analysts
- Generous benefit package
- Review a number of financial reports and identify tables and data points required for comprehensive financial data analysis
- Manage a calendar of financial events and timely update process withing the team
- Timely update the current financial data model when companies under coverage issue new reports
- Maintain internal tools used for smooth updates process
- Provide administrative support to other data team members
- Graduate or last year student in accounting, finance or similar field
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, audit, or another finance-related role is an advantage
- Very strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience in Excel
- Drive to continuously improve, owning mistakes and learning from them
- Working knowledge of English
- An interest in financial news and markets
- Entry level salary range
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus plan
- Budgets for gym, work from home equipment, education, seminars and professional fees
- Team building events
- Team and the environment to fast forward your career in finance
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?