IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
Working in our Vilnius based Data team, we are looking for data & credit analysts to support our growth plans. Each data & credit analyst will work at the intersection of technology and finance and will play a fundamental role in ensuring that our subscribers - including hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms - receive unique insights about an important, but under covered part of the financial markets.
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute from day one in a high growth company
- Learn alongside experienced financial analysts
- Generous benefit package
- Review a number of financial reports and identify tables and data points required for comprehensive financial and credit analysis
- Collect the identified data points in a structured way using the internally developed tools and processes
- Analyze, adjust and estimate financial data to enable transparent standardization and comparability of different companies.
- Run internal quality control checks to assure accuracy and integrity of data
- Timely update the current financial data model when companies under coverage issue new reports
- Provide support to other data team members, supervise data quality and deal with complex financial reporting situations on ad hoc basis
- Graduate or last year student in accounting, finance or similar field
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, audit, or another finance related role
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Excel
- English language fluency is a must
- Drive to continuously improve, owning mistakes and learning from them
- Willing to build a powerful combination of finance and tech
- Entry level salary range
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus plan
- Budgets for gym, work from home equipment, education, seminars and professional fees
- Regular monthly team building events
- Team and the environment to fast forward you career in finance
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?