Banking / Finance Lawyer
Accounting & Finance, Legal
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
Reorg’s lawyers deliver trusted real-time legal insights in the debt markets. Our Global Covenants team is looking for an experienced banking / leveraged finance lawyer in London (with the option to work fully remote).
If you are commercially astute, creative and want freedom to grow your career - join our unique trifecta of financial analysts, journalists and lawyers to provide best-in-class credit intelligence around the world. You will be part of an adventurous, diverse, tech powered company with a rapid growth trajectory.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to use your legal skills in an innovative and exciting way
- A high (partner level) degree of responsibility, autonomy, and the opportunity to shape your role
- A dynamic environment working closely with a high caliber team of lawyers, financial analysts and journalists
- Opportunity for career growth and development within an agile, ever-evolving global company
- The opportunity to take initiative, be creative and develop new content, products, and features that better serve our subscribers
- Intellectually stimulating work in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Enjoy work life balance, and a fully flexible working model in which you decide when you want to work in the office and when you want to work remotely
- Regular interaction with asset managers, hedge funds, law firms, investment banks and others in the leveraged finance world
- Analyze senior facilities agreements and debt structures with an eye on novel provisions to provide actionable insights
- Apply your technical expertise to provide real-time legal analysis on topical situations
- Proactively generate new content for Reorg’s clients through articles, market updates, webinars and podcasts
- Expand, maintain and harness the power of Reorg’s industry-leading databases to provide our subscribers an edge
- Cultivate relationships with Reorg’s clients and industry contacts
- Represent Reorg in industry events, conferences and to the press
- 5+ years of experience working in debt finance at a top tier law firm, ideally with a focus on leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, refinancings and recapitalizations
- Applying a keen commercial awareness can analyze documents to provide actionable insights
- Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating term sheets, syndicated facilities agreements, intercreditor agreements and ancillary documents
- The ability to multitask and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment with people from varied professional backgrounds
- Confident communicator, who writes in a clear and concise manner for the intended audience
- Comprehensive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Full flexibility to work from home
- Top tier private healthcare 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Numerous perks, discounts and rewards
- Regular social events held in-person and virtually
- Top-notch IT equipment and working from home allowance
- Pension contribution scheme
- Training and development budget to help you up-skill (£1,200/yr)
- A fully stocked supply of fruit and refreshment for the days when you are in the office
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Reorg
Something looks off?