Job Category:Property Tax Consulting
Pay Grade Range:$82,135.00 - $191,645.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Altus Group is currently looking for a new Manager to join our Hunt Valley office in a hybrid office/WFH capacity. This position is expected to fill a supervisory role within the department handling from simple to complex clients, overseeing independent analysis and work completion performed by analysts and consultants. The employee will manage projects through delegation of duties to Analysts and consultants while being supportive in an overseeing capacity and assisting with complex matters. The manager is also responsible for the training of new staff on concepts and procedures, driving them with a solution oriented mindset and will assist in The growth of analysts and consultants.
- Oversee the independent analysis of data pertaining to unclaimed property projects related but not limited to assessments, state voluntary disclosures, audit defense and/or asset recovery
- Effectively implement assigned project duties, including administration of client engagements
- Providing instruction & training to others.
- Driving independent thinkers and foster a solution-oriented mindset with setting expectations of accountability and initiative of others
- Corresponding with state administrators, auditors, & clients to gain information or explain our methodologies as well as providing effective solutions to potentially complex matters
- Reviewing work completed by analysts & other consultants
- Knowledge sharing and professional education, fostering growth of individual team members and overall business growth
- University or college degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- 5 years of experience in unclaimed property consulting required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Research and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Proactive and organized to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and growth oriented with the ability to contribute both independently and as a team member
- Solution oriented mindset/leadership skillset is required with drive to develop team members into the next role in their career
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] or +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.