Assistant Manager - Data Research
Job Category:Data & Research
Pay Grade Range:₹945,000.00 - ₹2,205,000.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to VP-Global Service Centre Delivery, the Assistant Manager- Data Research will be a crucial team member, managing people and processes, and working closely with various stakeholders across the organization to add value to our data products and will oversee multiple teams of skilled employees in the delivery of high-quality data products across multiple platforms in conjunction with other internal stakeholders within Altus Group. As a Data Research- Assistant Manager, you will have visibility to and participate in our Altus Group services offerings that may include Valuation, Tax, Cost, and other commercial real estate Intelligence as a Service offers.
- Developing and maintaining a winning and collaborative culture.
- Overseeing a team of analysts and overseeing their activities in research, data collection, and ingestion of key commercial real estate data
- Engaging with internal clients globally; understanding and solutioning their needs; managing delivery timelines; and resolving issues of medium to high complexity in a timely and effective manner that results in a positive client experience.
- Allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that customer deadlines are met.
- Refine and manage QA requirements specific to deliverables, including active involvement in review as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Work with stakeholders to ensure quality assurance of work delivery.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of end-to-end deliverables across multiple deliverables and within multiple data platforms.
- Manage KPI’s and ensure teams are functioning effectively according to benchmark.
- Manage employee review process in conjunction with manager.
- Support employee growth and development through delegation upskill opportunities.
- Assist in expanding the GSC through recruitment and hiring initiatives.
- Building a culture of continual process improvement and expand deliverables from GSC Team.
- Act as the SME for defined process and ensure teams have required resources to be successful.
- Ensure team compliance with completing time sheets on a daily basis ensuring non-billable time and recoverable expenses are clearly outlined.
- Proven people leader
- Experience working with and communicating directly with cross border teams is an asset.
- Work experience preferably in Commerce, Real Estate, Economics, or Finance.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Basic skills in creating financial models (i.e. Excel, Argus, etc.)
- Ability to deliver expectations of the team and manage to desire outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.