Job Category:Human Resources
Pay Grade Range:$118,070.00 - $275,490.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, this is a North America role for an HR Director who wants to enhance the depth and breadth of their skills. This role will focus on driving HR strategy to business strategy, function as a talent leader partner to the business, technical systems rollout, performance management initiatives, training, and long-term process building. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we continue to deliver strong performance, scale globally, expand our service and solution offerings, lead in M&A activities & drive global transformations.
- Partners with business executives to set high level strategy & priorities within the North American Property Tax business
- Translates business strategy into HR strategy and aligns effective HR solutions that impacts assigned BUs.
- Provide input in establishing HR strategy and people analytics plan, guided by the organization vision and strategic direction.
- Role model, champion our culture, values and competencies and drive talent focus through our strategies/programs and metrics with employee experience as a priority.
- Create and ensure an effective HR operating model is in place to ensure strategic value to assigned BUs.
- Participate and operationalize large scale HR strategic direction/activities and new HR processes/programs and transformation including M&A.
- Continuous interaction/integration across HR leadership, COEs and global HR to ensure consistency and collaboration.
- Provides clear direction, specific goals, frequent feedback and career development for direct report.
- The ideal combination of education and experience. You have a degree in Human Resources or a related discipline and 15 or more years in Human Resources including policy building and interpretation and conflict resolution. SHRM designation or in pursuit of the designation is desirable.
- Technical HR knowledge. You are familiar with US and Canadian employment laws and guidelines.
- Leading Talent Projects: significant experience with global change and transformation projects that support the business objectives.
- Accountability. You deliver expected outcomes and initiatives on time and with an excellent level of satisfaction. You act on opportunities for improvement, researching, and following HR best practices.
- Analytical and reporting skills. You have a strong ability to synthesize information, analyze data and provide a summary of analysis.
- The administrative soft skills. You can expertly balance conflicting priorities of demanding and diverse client groups within a changing environment. You are logical with sound judgement. You are process-oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy. You have experience with MS Office and HRIS systems. Workday preferred.
- Strong business acumen skills, solution oriented, with the ability to bring a strategic perspective, proactive approach, and ability to drive business success.
- Professional Services, SaaS or Technology industry preferred.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.