QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
Pay Grade Range:₹945,000.00 - ₹2,205,000.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the Team Lead-Development, the Automation QA Engineer will be involved in extending our in-house automation framework, build foundation for new automated test strategies, adopting it into our Agile / Scrum environment as the cornerstone of our continuous delivery product cycle. As an Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new automation frameworks, able to enhance existing automation framework and modify existing scripts.
- Able to design and develop new automation frameworks.
- Able to enhance existing automation framework and modify existing scripts.
- Plan for Regression and smoke test suites
- Able to design suites for Production and nonproduction environments.
- Work alongside the development team and product management team to resolve all issues as efficiently as possible.
- Raise bugs and errors and communicate with developers to determine resolution.
- Work with product team for clarification on requirements and functionality.
- Experience of working on agile methodologies.
- The experience 3+ years in an Automation QA Engineering (SDET) capacity.
- Experience with complex data systems and large data sets
- Knowledge on CI/CD with any build system/Jenkins pipelines
- Experience testing Cloud Based applications - AWS, Azure
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation,
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.