Client Services Team Leader - Renewals
Job Category:Customer Support/Operations
Pay Grade Range:£22,030.00 - £51,410.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Client Services Team Leader is passionate about team motivation! This role presents a unique chance for a driven individual to lead a client-focused sales team, drive performance, and ensure unparalleled client experiences.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Renewals Client Executives. Your primary objective will be to proactively manage campaigns for commercial clients, aiming to renew business contracts and achieve the highest level of client satisfaction, productivity, sales, and quality targets.
- Collaborate with the Client Services Manager to set clear and challenging objectives for Renewals Client Executives, nurturing a high-performing and motivated team.
- Lead and motivate your team to consistently achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), with a specific focus on renewing a high volume of existing clients.
- Provide ongoing support to your team through regular team meetings, training, one-to-one sessions, feedback, performance management, and coaching.
- Manage HR requirements for your team members, including annual leave, absence management, and performance evaluations.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals across all areas. Generate regular Management Information (MI) reports on department performance.
- Assist the Client Services Renewals Manager in delivering and evolving the client communication strategy, including system development, marketing strategies, and client written and verbal communication.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for both internal and external clients.
- Set a clear vision to motivate your team and create a plan to drive them towards achieving it.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively, inspire team members, and maximize their potential.
- You have demonstrated success in leading and motivating a sales/client-focused and high-performing team, consistently achieving KPIs.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales/client-focused environment.
- People-focused with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong understanding of planning business strategies and goals.
- Effective communicator at all levels with confident presentation skills.
- Ability to present and report key Management Information (MI) to stakeholders and Executive Leadership Team (EOT).
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to produce and analyze management information.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation,
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.