Enterprise Account Executive - Payments
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be fintech actually are.
In this role, you'll be focused on helping online businesses transform the way they accept payments by driving up adoption of Pay By Bank in their businesses: leveraging groundbreaking industry technologies like RTP and FedNow, powered by Plaid’s AI-based fraud and risk products, and all enabled by Plaid’s massive network.
- Build deep relationships with merchants, marketplaces, and PSPs
- Be a payments industry thought leader
- Guide the largest companies in the world through evolving the foundational architecture of their business — how they accept payments
- Orchestrate collaboration across merchant, marketplace, PSP, and Plaid’s product teams to build the future of payment rails in the US
- Coordinate with Plaid’s Europe team to guide customers on a global transformation to Pay By Bank
- Significant experience (7+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals
- 3+ years experience selling to enterprise customers
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build the message and solution as you sell it
- Deep existing relationships with senior payments contacts at merchants and marketplaces
- Bias for action, energized by diving into messy problems with big upside and working as a team to find a path forward
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.