Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Hybrid
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for an analytical marketer to help manage and scale our digital and ABM programs. The ideal candidate has experience in executing strategy for digital marketing channels at a fast-growing company. You will leverage your channel expertise, cross-departmental communication, creative skills, and an experimentation mindset to bring the right message to the right person at the right time. In this role you will help manage Plaid’s performance advertising strategy and help build a roadmap for multi-year growth.
- Deploying campaigns while developing a long-term strategy for Digital Marketing to manage our SEM, Display, Social, and ABM programs and audiences
- Managing and growing a significant and ever growing budget to +5x year over year
- Developing relationships with sales stakeholders to understand how marketing contributes to revenue within the sales team
- Determine how to reach and engage our target audience to breakthrough with key programs and messages
- Analyzing data sets to understand our growth marketing funnel and identify opportunities for expansion
- Partnering with marketing organization across PMM + Organic + Email
- Working with internal design and content teams to set the gold standard for compelling online ads
- Working with marketing operations to utilize our marketing technology stack and feedback loop to understand campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Deep expertise in digital / performance marketing (4-6 years preferred)
- Experience at a fast growing company (experience in B2B preferred)
- Expertise using an ABM platform and creating ABM campaigns (ideally familiar with 6Sense or other ABM platforms such as DemandBase, Rollworks, Bombora, etc.)
- Strong analytical mind; Ability to optimize short term performance (CPL) against long term returns (LTV/CAC analysis)
- Hands on experience managing large scale, global performance campaigns
- Excellent project management skills; Ability to launch multiple campaigns at one time
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization
- Are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.