Head of Growth
Join a team of fintech heroes! 🚀
Performativ is making waves in the wealth management ecosystem and is changing the way investment advisors and financial institutions do business around the world. Working at Performativ means working at a fast-paced tech scaleup with intelligent people who are passionate about their work. We are on a scaling journey beyond all metrics and expectations - and can't wait to have you join us in making a real impact.
We are funded by some of the leading VC investors in the world and have strong support to become a European market leader in a record amount of time.
You can read more about our product at performativ.com.
We value your passion 🔥
At Performativ, we are builders first. We are passionate with ambitious goals and value the time and effort people put into their work. You will be part of the family from day one, and responsible for making your mark and driving forward your vision. Autonomous work is embedded in our culture and we are committed to ensuring you have all the tools and support you need while acknowledging the importance of flexibility.
As our new Head of Growth you will do 📈
Creative Outreach and Conversion Excellence:
- Driving the development and execution of innovative strategies to reach new customers, enhance brand awareness, and expand market presence through any means possible (You are a go getter who will make Performativ a household name among European wealth managers)
- Conducting in-depth market research to identify potential clients, industries, and emerging trends. (Be our eyes and ears on what makes the industry tick).
- Establishing and refining a dynamic lead generation process, incorporating robust tracking mechanisms for insightful analysis. (Help us be accountable and optimize our growth efforts)
- Ensuring collaborative efforts with relationship teams for successful conversion of opportunities into won deals. (Own the pipeline, and lead the team to success)
Strategic Networking and Visibility:
- Actively Identifying and participating in relevant events, conferences, and networking functions to elevate the company's visibility and establish valuable connections. (Performativ should be on everyone’s speed dial)
Sales Infrastructure Optimization:
- Taking charge of optimizing the sales team's infrastructure to maximize efficiency. (Make every minute count, automate and prioritize - Chat GPT is your friend)
- Ownership of quantitative metrics including KPIs, playbooks, and processes to streamline the lead generation and conversion process. (Be the data-driven leader you wish you had).
We anticipate that you have / are 🎯
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business development within B2B SaaS, banking, or preferably wealth management.
- Experience in outbound selling of a tech service or SaaS product into the Enterprise segments.
- Scale up/start-up experience in recruiting and scaling a sales organization.
Skills and Abilities:
- System administrator experience in CRM systems and other relevant sales tools.
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically while being 100% hands-on.
- Results-driven and ambitious, aiming to exceed targets.
- Strong ability to drive results, exceed targets, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to build rapport with clients and influence decision-making.
- Be a master of sales strategy and playbook, able to identify opportunities and close deals.
Leadership and Direction:
- A high-energy self-starter who provides direction to the rest of the sales organization.
- Experience in recruiting and scaling a sales organization.
- Scale up/start-up experience is advantageous.
- Experience in Financial Services, preferably Wealth Management.
- Network in the target Wealth Management space is a (not essential, but big) plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA or equivalent is a plus).
We can offer🌱 :
- A compensation package, including competitive salary and a generous equity/bonus package.
- Flat organizational structure to allow access to senior leadership and to optimize focus on what matters most.
- A supportive and collaborative team culture that values autonomy, innovation, and teamwork.
- The opportunity to have a real impact on the direction and growth of the company.
- Enjoy working flexibly out of our new, central and beautiful offices in Copenhagen, located next to Illum (Kronprinsensgade 2).
- Trust to take the reins on a Grade A product with an excellent team around it.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic journey, where every moment is a step towards the unfolding potential of a steadily evolving new reality.