Senior Frontend Engineer
Please do not contact us or apply if you are a recruiter, consultant or outsourcing company.
Join a team of fintech heroes! 🚀
Performativ is making waves in the wealth management ecosystem and is changing the way investment advisors and financial institutions do business around the world. Working at Performativ means working at a fast-paced tech scaleup with intelligent people who are passionate about their work. We are on a scaling journey beyond all metrics and expectations - and can't wait to have you join us in making a real impact.
We are funded by some of the leading VC investors in the world and have strong support to become a European market leader in a record amount of time.
You can read more about our product at performativ.com.
We value your passion 🔥
At Performativ, we are builders first. We are passionate with ambitious goals and value the time and effort people put into their work. You will be part of the family from day one, and responsible for making your mark and driving forward your vision. Autonomous work is embedded in our culture and we are committed to ensuring you have all the tools and support you need while acknowledging the importance of flexibility.
As our new Senior Front-end Engineer you will 📈
- Develop and maintain front-end applications with a focus on React and Ant Design.
- Manage large data sets in browser environments, addressing related data model issues.
- Collaborate in large-scale production React environments.
- Contribute creative design solutions and user-friendly interfaces.
We anticipate that you have / are 🎯
- Proficiency in React.
- Knowledge of Ant Design, Auth0, AWS preferred.
- Experience with data models and handling large data sets in browsers.
- Eye for design and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with large-scale front-end production environments in AWS.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A high-energy self-starter who can provide great technical results and a team player to the rest of the organization.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or front-end engineering with a great portfolio
We can offer🌱 :
- A compensation package, including competitive salary and potentially a generous equity/bonus package.
- Flat organizational structure to allow access to senior leadership and to optimize focus on what matters most.
- A supportive and collaborative team culture that values autonomy, innovation, and teamwork.
- The opportunity to have a real impact on the direction and growth of the company.
- Enjoy working flexibly out of our new, central and beautiful offices in Copenhagen, located next to Illum (Kronprinsensgade 2) or remotely at your own discretion.
- Trust to take the reins on a Grade A product with an excellent team around it.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic journey, where every moment is a step towards the unfolding potential of a steadily evolving new reality.