Join a team of fintech heroes!
Performativ is the new kid on the block used by investment advisors and financial institutions across the globe. In 2020 our Founder & CEO while working for an asset manager, identified a significant cost silo relating to receiving, cleaning, formatting, and reporting data to their clients. He spent months looking for a solution-oriented platform but ended up losing time and valuable business results.
“After that unsuccessful search I decided to leave the asset manager and build the solution that was clearly missing in the market and Performativ was born” Albert Fox
Today Performativ empowers in shaping the future of wealth management.
We value your personality and passion.
You will always be supported and looked after by your Performativ family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently is not something you mind. This is embedded into our culture as we are a dynamic and diverse team with a collaborative & inclusive working environment where everyone is valued and trusted. You will be part of a global remote team who prioritize helping others and growth where no question is stupid.
What are y0u going to do?
You will be responsible for providing key support to our sales team, conversing with customers about our software, and maintaining close collaboration with our developers. We are seeking a knowledgeable and customer-centric Back-office Specialist to join our Product team at our Copenhagen office.
Sales Team Support:
- Assist the sales team by providing in-depth product knowledge and presentations to help secure client relationships and sales.
- Develop and deliver product training to the sales team, equipping them with the necessary technical knowledge and sales techniques.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries about our software, explaining features, benefits, and how it addresses their specific needs.
- Build strong customer relationships, gather feedback, and communicate this back to the team to improve our product offerings.
- Work closely with the development team to understand product specifications, updates, and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Convey customer needs and feedback to the development team, aiding in the evolution of our software to better serve our customers' needs.
We anticipate that you.
- Have excellent people skills and stakeholder management.
- Solid understanding of wealth and asset management, typically stemming from a background in back- or
middle office roles in an asset management company.
- Previous experience in a software company with technical knowledge of our software or similar products.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business, or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and CRM software.
In return, we can offer.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Dive into the electric atmosphere of a fast-growing fintech startup. At Performativ, every day brings fresh challenges, groundbreaking ideas, and the chance to be a part of something big.
- Flexible Work Hours: We understand that life happens, and rigid 9-5 schedules are not always feasible. Enjoy the flexibility to manage your work hours in a way that makes sense for you and your tasks.
- Professional Development Fund: We invest in your growth. Access a generous annual allowance to spend on courses, conferences, or anything else that boosts your professional skills and knowledge.
- Continuous Feedback Culture: Thrive in an environment where feedback is frequent, constructive, and two-way. Regular check-ins ensure you are aligned, recognized, and always on a trajectory of growth.
- Personal Growth: With us, you are not just another employee. You are a vital part of our story. Embrace opportunities for professional and personal development as you work alongside the brightest minds in fintech.
- Collaborative Culture: Our team thrives on collaboration, innovation, and shared success. Here, your ideas are heard, your contributions are valued, and your growth is a shared priority.
- The Performativ Experience: Engage with a product that is making waves in the industry. As the egg steadily hatches and evolves, be at the forefront of pioneering changes in the fintech landscape.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting? Please click the Easy to Apply button in LinkedIn no later than 15 November 2023. We look forward to your application.