Sales Executive M2M
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
We’re seeking a motivated enterprise Sales Executive that is eager to join a well-funded startup ($40M Series B in 2022) and make your mark on the world. You will build, manage and sell a multi-million dollar pipeline of our Enterprise SaaS and Business Intelligence solution that is truly the first of its kind. In this role you will have the opportunity to earn significant uncapped commissions from a plan designed to reward only the best in Enterprise Sales Leaders.
OXIO was recently selected by Forbes as one of the Best Start-Up Employers to work for in 2023. Are you ready to join us?
About the job
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience with at least 5 Years in a SaaS sales role.
- Experienced selling into the C-Suite together with Business and IT Functions (all levels of business)
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on high standards of trust and transparency.
- High levels of accountability and representing OXIO in the best light at all times.
- Winning attitude, leading by example, contributing to a high energy and infectious Sales Culture
- A track record of building account strategies and territory plans, building accurate pipeline through lead generation, prospecting, and rigorous qualification.
- Experience in running the full sales cycle from early engagement to business closure.
- Proven experience developing and closing seven figure new business deals.
- Knowledge of the communications; M2M, data/BI solutions or other high tech sectors.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment as an individual contributor
- Deep understanding of how businesses operate in the Mexico market, how private and public companies make decisions and the priorities driving decisions at the C-level
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience
- Confident communicator with the ability to articulate how OXIO solutions can best deliver business value within a highly competitive environment
- A strong work ethic
- Record of consistent over achievement in quota attainment
- Accurate forecasting expertise
- A team player, combining resources from Sales Engineering, Product Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and your own extended Management team etc.
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of presentation software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote), collaboration features within Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in English and Spanish
How You’ll Contribute
- Over achieve against your annual New Name Sales Quota
- Strategically approach the C-Suite and VP Level Management of Tier 1 organizations
- Identify valuable client opportunities, translating OXIO capabilities into value propositions that lead to multi-million dollar ongoing business transactions
- Create business plans to penetrate and maximize the opportunities within your account base to develop a sustainable and recurring book of business
- Structure and manage complex negotiations to successfully close, deliver and develop long-term client relationships
- Drive the creation of sales and marketing materials that are customized to a client’s business challenges and goals
- Coordinate/functionally partner with various internal team members to drive executional excellence
Our Culture and Team
At OXIO, we put our people first. Some of our core values and approaches include:
- Creating a fun environment that empowers you
- Thinking about how to do things better, not how its been done
- Show up for your team, be early, don’t whine or complain without a solution (Pete Carrol)
- Everything has a DRI (Directly Responsible Individual) – ownership and accountability matter
- OKR’s at the bottom should reflect OKR’s at the top
- Don’t get stressed about the future not happening fast enough: you alone can help change it
- You have the power to change one of the most important and dominant industries in modern times
- Management must lead by example with work ethic, empathy, and high expectations
- Our success is built on our unique and disruptive products, provided not only to our enterprise customers, but also to their own customer base
- We are a diverse and inclusive organization that values diverse points of view and opinions. We believe in empowering individuals, but also realize that team collaboration drives our business forward
- OXIO has a strong technology centric culture, starting with our CEO who has led 2 startups in the space into successful exits.
- Our organization is distributed with Headquarters in New York City and offices in Montreal and Mexico City
- Being global and distributed, English fluency ensures we can all communicate, but we place importance on understanding and embracing cultural diversity.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program
- Company paid healthcare
- An enjoyable work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup
- A diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
See more open positions at OXIO
Something looks off?