National Sales Manager, Auto
Octane® is revolutionizing recreational purchases by delivering a seamless, end-to-end digital buying experience. We connect people with their passions by combining cutting-edge technology and innovative risk strategies to make lifestyle purchases - like powersports vehicles, RVs, and OPE - fast, easy, and accessible.
Octane adds value throughout the customer journey: inspiring enthusiasts with our editorial brands, including Cycle World® and UTV Driver®, instantly prequalifying consumers for financing online, routing customers to dealerships for an easy closing, and supporting customers throughout their loan with superior loan servicing.
Founded in 2014, we’re a remote-first company with 550+ employees and over 30 OEM and 4,000 dealer partners.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Head of Growth, the mission of the National Sales Manager is to profitably grow our retail financing business in automotive. The successful candidate will execute the corporate sales strategy, drive product adoptions with dealers, OEMs, and clients, monitor and report success metrics for growth initiatives, and achieve benchmark annual origination targets. The National Sales Manager will develop and lead a sales team to achieve originations and engagement targets.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics for Octane’s regional sales team to achieve annual targets for origination and engagement
- Monitor the implementation of the sales plan and corporate objectives to ensure success
- Provide strategic input and direction to the organization based on market feedback on existing and prospective programs and product features
- Manage dealer engagement funnel to achieve annual corporate objectives
- Maintains and develops relationships with dealer chains and key accounts to increase originations and improve retention
- Work with the regional sales team to maximize originations in every territory and asset type
- Recruit and lead the sales teams to achieve new verticals and OPE growth objectives
- Mentor and develop your team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7-10+ years of experience in auto lending
- Powersports and auto industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Experience with GSuite and Salesforce
Compensation: The role described above offers a base salary of $100,000 to $120,000. Your offer will be based on the alignment of your qualifications with the requirements of the job and internal equity. In addition to the above-mentioned salary, Total Rewards include a stock option package, and benefits as outlined below.
- Robust Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Up to 5 weeks time off (self-managed)
- Retirement Plan (401k) with company match!
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement up to $3K/year
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Robust Ancillary benefits including accident insurance, hospital insurance, etc.
- Gympass wellness benefit
- Powersports Safety Benefit
Octane Lending is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.