Quality Assurance Specialist I (Hybrid)
Octane® is revolutionizing recreational purchases by delivering a seamless, end-to-end digital buying experience. We connect people with their passions by combining cutting-edge technology and innovative risk strategies to make lifestyle purchases - like powersports vehicles, RVs, and OPE - fast, easy, and accessible.
Octane adds value throughout the customer journey: inspiring enthusiasts with our editorial brands, including Cycle World® and UTV Driver®, instantly prequalifying consumers for financing online, routing customers to dealerships for an easy closing, and supporting customers throughout their loan with superior loan servicing.
Founded in 2014, we’re a remote-first company with 550+ employees and over 30 OEM and 4,000 dealer partners.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate is experienced in QA Effectiveness and Regulatory Compliance of customer interfacing employees and those performing administrative processes.
The QA Specialist will be responsible for performing and scoring of call and process reviews, auditing for effectiveness and regulatory compliance. The Specialist will be responsible for the preparation of scoring forms and reporting on findings. The incumbent will also work closely with the Supervisor of Training in follow up with transferees and load levelers post training to measure training effectiveness and post learning performance.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform monitoring and scoring of call effectiveness on a prescribed number of calls per Collector or Customer Engagement Specialist (C/CE) per month, reporting on results as required.
- Perform monitoring and scoring of QA on a prescribed number of calls per C/CE, reporting on results as required.
- Assist in follow-up call monitoring of new hires/transferees or load levelers to assess performance post-training.
- Perform reviews of customer service emails and chats for accuracy and compliance. ● Keep results of all call and process reviews strictly confidential, discussing results only with management as directed.
- Retain calls, reviews and scoring sheets as required by management in accordance with policy.
- Become familiar with all company calling and process rules as provided by Octane Policy and Procedures, Chief Compliance Officer and company attorneys. ● Perform special projects and assignments as directed.
- High School or equivalent (some college preferred), followed by at least 5 years of proven exemplary compliance performance as a QA monitored Collector or Customer Service Specialist of an Automotive or Credit Card lender.
- Basic understanding of collections QA around State and Federal Rules and Regulations and experience in administering these rules.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. Google Suite a plus.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships while maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written skills, listens well, enjoys training others.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes and contribute to continuous performance and process improvement.
- Passionate about meeting/exceeding expectations, collaborating on solutions. ● Previous military experience valued, bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Robust Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Up to 20 Days PTO (Accrued)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan (401k with Company Match).
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement up to $3K/year
- Powersports Safety Benefit
Octane Lending is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.