Marketing Data Analyst
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Ocrolus possesses a vast amount of data from its core automation products, analytical tools, and digital marketing operations. Your role as an analyst is to use this data to generate useful insights, measure and enhance the ROI of marketing efforts, increase personalization/targeting, and mine our data for unique analytical content opportunities. You are highly technical, curious, and a strong communicator who is able to connect data from various platforms to business outcomes. You are also able to use your technical skill and knowledge of marketing technology to automate workflows.
What you’ll do
- Perform comprehensive analysis of marketing campaigns and market research data, including closed-lost analysis, channel optimization, and digital marketing campaign ROI modeling. Make recommendations for improvement and deliver information based on analytical findings.
- Write high-quality and well-structured code (Python, SQL) to work with data and conduct marketing performance analytics.
- Define combined functionality of new and existing marketing tech stack. Develop realistic and executable road maps for successful functionality.
- Identify performance opportunities across marketing initiatives. Develop and present recommendations for improvement.
- Develop a quantitative and qualitative framework for attribution of pipeline and revenue across the lifecycle of marketing and sales touchpoints.
- Create compelling data visualizations that make clear points.
- Communicate with clarity and strategic thinking with colleagues in marketing, sales, revenue operations, product, technology, and account management.
- Maintain marketing analytics dashboards and interactive analytical tools, troubleshooting and escalating issues as needed.
- Automate data mining and lead enrichment for events and other campaigns.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of strong analytics background
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts and techniques
- Proficiency in analyzing data by writing high-quality Python and SQL code
- Experience in working with large amounts of real-world data, particularly around marketing and sales
- Advanced knowledge of paid and organic digital marketing channels, including execution and measurement of results
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- High degree of proficiency with Google Workspace (especially deep experience in Sheets and Slides)
- Curiosity and determination to get to the conclusion you're trying to get to no matter how messy the data
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- Ability to build upon past work to create increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactive and able to also work independently and manage timelines flawlessly
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changes in prioritization or schedules of items in the work queue as necessary when communicated/directed
- Experience working with others in a technical environment, including the use of version control (i.e. git) and working with cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Experience with Snowflake as a data warehouse
- Ability to develop interactive and compelling analytical tools using Plotly Dash and/or Shiny
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Empathy, Curiosity, Humility, and Ownership. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Empathy, Curiosity, Humility and Ownership. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!