Director of Product, Marketplace
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
Come join MoneyLion Marketplace group as a Director of Product, helping drive our acceleration of the MoneyLion marketplace. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for customers and innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way people manage their money. We are uniquely positioned to do this by growing our customers across both the web and in the App, leveraging our unique customer experiences, capabilities, and our vast network of partners. In this role you will be creating and delivering products that create Marketplace growth from the MoneyLion platform.
This role is onsite 4 days a week out of our New York City office.
- In this role you will be creating and delivering products for the MoneyLion Marketplace across the web and MoneyLion App
- Drive market-leading improvements to our consumer experience across all our financial product marketplaces, creating short, medium, and long-term roadmaps.
- Deeply understand the various personas within each of our marketplaces, and develop experiences to best serve each segment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in product, design, sales, engineering, marketing, and analytics to create compelling user experiences.
- Implement UX testing strategies to measure ROI and ensure continuous improvement.
- Drive successful integration with external partners
- Create alignment and understanding around feature development and rollout, ensuring synchronization across the organization.
- Develop requirements documents, functional specifications, and mock-ups to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts.
- Ship high-quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business.
- Communicate progress against our KPIs and Outcome Metrics across our portfolio of customer-facing programs and underlying capabilities (from senior executives to core team, to broad set of stakeholders)
- Actively analyze products business performance and use metrics to make informed decisions
- 8+ years of experience developing consumer experiences, with a track record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration.
- Proven knowledge of modern design principles, testing, and analytics, with a dynamic design portfolio of products you have directly owned.
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities, with experience managing products with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment, ideally in personal finance and/or fintech space
- Experience working closely with engineers and understanding technical tradeoffs.
- Passion for understanding customer problems and leveraging insights to deliver products that delight customers and drive business growth
- Ability to leverage data capabilities to improve the customer experience and enable personalized, relevant experiences
- Demonstrated ability to define, socialize and implement a roadmap for a large portfolio of customer-facing experiences
- Experience collaborating and leading across product, UX, marketing, engineering, and strategic partners to drive decision making and execution
- Strong execution skills, including the ability to define and lead complex projects simultaneously, and successfully execute/bring to market
- A strong leader, skilled at storytelling and communication, with proven ability to credibly drive conversations with senior leaders
- A strong understanding and experience with web frontend frameworks.
- Experience in both B2C and B2B User Experiences.
The annual base salary for the Director of Product, Marketplace is expected to be between $180,000 to $220,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes annual discretionary bonus eligibility, equity, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.