Senior Manager, BPO Strategy & Operations
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, BPO Strategy & Operations will set and execute the strategy for MoneyLion's Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partnerships across all outsourced functions including Customer Care, Sales and Remarketing, Trust and Safety, and Back Office Support. This role will take full ownership of BPO vendor relationships and operations to ensure optimal efficiency, cost management, and customer experience.
This 4 day in office, New York City-based role will report directly to the Director of Customer Operations.
- Develop MoneyLion's overall BPO strategy and vision across business functions
- Lead request for proposal (RFP) processes and negotiations for all BPO partnerships
- Manage day-to-day BPO governance, relationship management, and performance management
- Set KPIs and benchmarks for BPO efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Identify process improvements through data analysis and insights
- Directly manage a team including Data, Sales, Quality Assurance, Learning & Development, and Knowledge Management professionals
- Work closely with Procurement and Finance to execute SOWs and contract amendments
- Define the future state for MoneyLion's contact center delivered through our BPO partnership
- Drive contact center transformation to improve efficiency and customer experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years of BPO strategy and vendor management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA strongly preferred with focus on strategy, analytics, and advanced business
- Acumen to evaluate complex make vs buy decisions and long-range planning
- Financial services experience desired, fintech experience strongly preferred
- Repeated success of successfully transforming and optimizing BPO relationships and efficiency
- Deep expertise in managing and understanding contact center metrics
- Comfortable with negotiating large, complex deals
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- Expert storyteller capable of distilling data into compelling insights
- High emotional intelligence, able to help others see different perspectives and rally support for change initiatives
- Skilled change manager able to gain buy-in and drive complex transformations impacting thousands of employees
- Poised and confident presenting to executive-level stakeholders
The annual base salary for the Senior Manager, BPO Strategy & Operations is expected to be between $110,000 to $135,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.