Marketing Data Analyst
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for performing marketing campaign analytics and deriving meaningful insights from data to drive the performance of lifecycle engagement campaigns. We are looking for an individual who can work well across teams as well as work independently under minimal supervision. He or she should possess good knowledge of statistics, which includes experimental design for optimization, hypothesis testing, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Analyse and predict outcomes based on historical patterns
- Discover new insights and understanding of business performance based on data
- Explore and analyse business problems and create customer scorecards
- Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time
- Use statistical data analysis and leading technologies to drive fact-based decisions
- Conduct A/B testing to measure the impact of different campaign mechanics
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing (Google/Facebook Ads/Display Network) growth and efficiency, e.g. audience targeting, split test
- Work on optimizing our current attribution modeling for paid and organic leads across multiple channels
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team as well as external partners to provide marketing dashboards and identify optimisation opportunities for online content and conversion rates
- At least 1-2 years of data analyst or relevant experience
- Strong mathematical, statistical or actuarial background
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and novel viewpoints
- Proficient at SQL
- Proficiency in either R, Python, Matlab or other analytics/data mining package
- Knowledge of big data technologies and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage
- Preferably familiar with data visualisation techniques using one or more packages such as Tableau, Weka or Sisense
- Experience working with e-commerce business or marketing agencies will be an added advantage
- Familiar with DBT will be another added advantage
- Experience in project management and proven track record of successful team leadership.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Managers (Virtual or face-to-face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.