Lead Engineer (Backend)
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced lead engineer who is passionate about building software. Join our cutting edge engineering team to revolutionize the Fintech industry. You will design, implementation, testing, and deployment of Microservices and RESTful APIs that empower consumer financial products across desktop and mobile.
- Developing innovative features in the Fintech industry.
- Architecting and implementing cutting edge technology.
- Working with industry standards of CICD best practices at enterprise level.
- Leading & building a high performing team in delivering value
- Proven competency delivering enterprise solutions in one or more of the following domains: backend development, mobile development, quality assurance, or SRE.
- Proven competency in industry best practices for Engineering excellence, driving cross-functional architectural discussion (RFC) and coaching mid/senior engineers.
- A passion to learn from, to teach & to elevate the people around you.
- Ability to comprehend deep business domains and design solutions to address the gaps.
- Experienced in leading Agile teams to ship complex solutions using Scrum framework.
- Ability to balance between technical deliverables and necessary stakeholders coordination.
- You have a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 8+ years of experience developing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting software for high concurrency production environment.
Technology stack we use:
Java, Spring Boot, Nodejs, React Native, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DocumentDB, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS. (Don’t worry if you don’t know all of them right now, because you don’t have to)
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Interview - Interview by the Hiring Managers (Face-to-Face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.