About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
As a Market Research and Product Strategy Intern at MoneyLion, you will have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the banking industry while contributing to our market research, competitive analysis, and product strategy efforts. You will be working closely with our banking product’s team which will provide you with valuable insights into the financial sector.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify key trends, customer preferences, and emerging opportunities in the banking industry.
- Analyze and interpret data related to customer behavior, market dynamics, and regulatory changes.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations summarizing research findings.
- Monitor and evaluate the strategies, products, and services offered by competitors in the banking sector in United stated
- Identify competitive strengths and weaknesses and provide insights on the gaps and opportunities to inform our product strategy.
- Assist in benchmarking our offerings against industry competitors.
Product Strategy Support:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assist in the development and enhancement of banking products and services.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to shape product strategy and innovation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas to improve our offerings
- Currently enrolled or joining a Master's degree program in Business, Economics, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, data visualization tools).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- A keen interest in the banking and financial services industry.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with diverse stakeholders.
- Team-Oriented: You can embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.