About the Role
As a Senior IT Operations Engineer you will provide critical support and management to MoneyLion’s IT and third party SaaS platforms, as well as providing advanced support to all other teams in our New York City / Jersey City headquarters as well as remotely.
We are looking for a local candidate to come into our NYC office 4 -5 days a week.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain local IT infrastructure including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, etc
- Monitor network performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Ensure IT controls and systems are compliant with SOC2 requirements & best practices
- Assist in periodic SOC2 audits and work closely with external auditors
- Document processes, controls and systems & keep these records up to date
- Respond to IT issues promptly, working on resolution for L2/L3 issues
- Work closely with other departments to understand their IT needs and ensure compliance
- Assist in the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security / Infosec team to respond to any security incidents or breaches
- Perform system backups, recovery, patch software and hardware as necessary
- Perform ongoing SOC2 security and compliance remediations as needed
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of as a IT Operations Engineer.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in or maintaining SOC2-compliant systems and environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing third-party SaaS systems such as Google Workspaces, Slack, Atlassian, Okta, etc for small and medium businesses / startups.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with automation, scripting and AWS is a huge plus.
- Experience with MDM solutions for both MacOS and Windows (JAMF, Microsoft Intune, Kandji).
- Experience configuring and maintaining on-site networking infrastructure, including WiFi connectivity.
- Experience working with SSO systems (Okta, JumpCloud)
- Experience maintaining, managing, and supporting MacOS and Windows devices.
- Experience at startups and/or with modern IT stacks a plus.
The annual base salary for the Sr. IT Operations Engineer is expected to be between $120,000 - $140,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.