People Ops Intern
About the Role
Looking for a challenge that is sure to tap into your creative side as well as test your critical thinking and organisational abilities? Ready to drive transformation and change within the company? Then we are looking for YOU! Challenge your limits, get out of your comfort zone and come help shape the future of our organization.
As a People Ops Intern, you will play a vital role in supporting the People Ops department in various tasks and projects. This internship offers valuable hands-on experience and an opportunity to learn about the key functions within the People domain where you will gain insights into employee relations, onboarding, compliance, event management and everything People. Interested to learn more? Great! Here’s what we will need from you if you decide to join our talented team:
- Employee Onboarding:
- Organise and streamline the onboarding process for new hires to ensure a positive and welcoming experience.
- Coordinate the new hire orientation sessions with the respective team and assist with the logistics to ensure a successful onboarding experience
- Prepare the onboarding materials for new hires which includes paperwork, documentation and welcome kits.
- Conduct onboarding surveys to gather feedback and make continuous improvements to the onboarding process.
- Employee Engagement:
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and executing company-wide events, such as team-bonding activities, ERG (Employee Resource Groups) events, internal events and social gatherings.
- Help with event logistics, including venue selection, catering arrangements, and managing event budgets.
- Capture and analyse event feedback to measure the success and impact of each event.
- Maintain and update the employee recognition program.
- Engage with various vendors and companies to secure corporate discounts for our employees.
- Support projects by conducting research, preparing reports, and contributing to process improvements.
- Handle employee inquiries with the utmost professionalism and direct them to the appropriate team members.
- Provide administrative support to the team by updating employee records, database and company page accurately.
- Coordinate and manage the team meals and liaise with the respective vendors.
- Maintain the general upkeep of the office and pantry to ensure a conducive working environment for our employees.
Now that you know what you’ll be in for, if you’re interested we would be super excited to hear more about you but before we take that step, we just need to know if this sounds like you or close to you.
- Currently pursuing or completed a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets and Slides) and familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and previous experience in similar fields is a plus.
- Able to commit at least 4 months of internship
- TA Call
- Take Home Assessment
- HM Interview
- Final Meeting
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.