Customer Advocate - Trust & Safety
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Advocate, Trust and Safety to assist our customers investigate claims of ID Theft, unauthorized charges, account takeover, and other risk functions.
Customer Advocate, Trust and Safety responsibilities include investigating claims of ID theft, and unauthorized charges to determine whether fraudulent activity has occurred. Additionally, the trust and safety team works proactively to identify fraudulent accounts and create solutions to mitigate fraud. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent written and verbal communicator, a thorough investigator, and someone with a high degree of attention to detail. You should also be familiar with customer support software and various investigation tools.
Ultimately, you will help the company identify and rectify true cases of fraud in a timely manner.
- Detect, analyze, and mitigate risk and suspicious activity
- Identify remediation opportunities and coordinate performance improvement plans
- Interact directly with multiple cross-functional partners
- Resolve complex issues with little or no supervision
- Independently investigate and resolve problems that require in-depth analysis
- Work with peers, management, and business leaders to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas, and information
- Assist and ensure timely and accurate completion of ongoing projects and goals to mitigate risk
- Monitor workflow and make recommendations for efficiency gains
- Work both independently and within a team unit to optimize success
- Strong time management and be able to handle a large volume of work assignments
- Communicate effectively to customers and team members (verbally and written)
- 2+ years (preferred) prior investigations, or Fraud experience
- Previous e-commerce or Financial experience
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, basic phone center soft skills
- Ability to write concise and factual investigative reports
- Good conflict resolution/problem-solving skills that focus on preventing monetary loss
- Ability to de-escalate complex situations
- Analytical, statistical reporting and research skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Consistency with meeting productivity expectations
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?